Monday, August 18, 2014

“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

Esprit's  1985 'Making of an Image'

This title is a favorite quote from John Maynard Keynes, considered arguably one of the greatest economists of the 20th century.  It's a perfect statement for the application of knowledge on modern nutrition to the how's and what's we eat . New science offers an amazing fresh opportunity to a healthier longer life. 

And so, with that in mind, I press on past The Making of an Image as done by the 1968 company Esprit, and further into a 'Remaking of an Image' as done by The Vegetable Alchemist.  Change and adapt more healthful information on nutritionally dense ingredients for your daily menu choices and enjoy the results.

A jolly good conclusion if I do say so myself !
The Vegetable Alchemist.

No comments:

Post a Comment