Saturday, August 16, 2014

Floundering

' Floudering ', not be be confused as the noun for a fish called flounder or an action named, Dufnering is one of those barely loved actions that seems to take forever,  that has to take place in order to produce insights for a direction in a goal one perceives as a good future. From the list below, I chose the first definition as I have been floundering until recently to establish a cuisine based on true body nutrition, updating age old recipes and creating new ones for a true Cell Cuisine for nutrient dense food cells to body cells. Sounds a little intense but actually cuisine is just what I do.

So without 'floundering' any further from the last years of trying to figure it out, I have hit at least a base level for testing my Cell Cuisine this month.  In the process the last years I have reviewed countless articles, books, and hundreds of work shops on food and nutrition. To test my insights and the effects of same, I am establishing a height to weight ration of 5'10.5" and 170 lbs for my body type and embarking on a simple task to 'install an update' to  my style of eating nutritionally rich foods and recipes to reduce my weight by 15 lbs by the end of August.

After cooking many cuisines in countries world wide 'INSTALLLING' a body based cuisine update to drive the significance of eating nutritionally instead of just from various cuisine recipes offers me a future of food and active exercise to keep me fit, lean and mellow.  And, yes, you gotta have taste. This salad did it for me last night.....

Chopped and shredded cabbage, kale, spinach, celery leaves and green onion tossed with a bit of white balsamic vinegar, a touch of toasted sesame mix, pepper and smoked paprika!  Ukika!  Now to  get organized and document..      The Vegetable Alchemist

floun·der1
ˈfloundər/
verb
gerund or present participle: floundering
struggle or stagger helplessly or clumsily in water or mud.
"he was floundering about in the shallow offshore waters"
synonyms:struggle, thrash, flail, twist and turn, splash, stagger, stumble, reel, lurch, blunder, squirm, writhe
"people were floundering in the water"
  • struggle mentally; show or feel great confusion.
    "she floundered, not knowing quite what to say"
    synonyms:struggle, be out of one's depth, have difficulty, be confounded, be confused; More
    informalscratch one's head, be flummoxed, be clueless, be foxed, be fazed, be floored, be beaten
    "she floundered, not knowing quite what to say"
  • be in serious difficulty.
    "many firms are floundering"
    synonyms:struggle financially, be in dire straits, face financial ruin, be in difficulties, face bankruptcy/insolvency, founder
    "more firms are floundering"

No comments:

Post a Comment