Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year, New You......


2011's a moment away. The last five years, I redefined what and how I ate. Though a year more, my mind and body seemed to restart a decade younger. Now tackling a whole new way of writing a recipe comes at a time when I am moving companies in the direction of more vegetable centric fare.

In 2010 some folks claimed me a 'tree hugger' putting vegetables, herbs and spice as center of my eating! I say 'Nuts to them! Awaken from your passe ways!' Who wouldn't want tasty, fun flavor chocked full of digestible energy in the center of a plate. Move over food pyramid. Get lost old time bad eating. Enter the year of the body.

2011 Vegetable Alchemy claims premium center stage. A thoughtful diagram below for your thoughts. Today, December 29, 2010. 2 days and counting.

Midnight, January 1, 2011. A New Year, a New You! Vegetable Alchemy onward!

1 comment: