Thursday, June 19, 2014

Eatsa Pizza Salad !

Nutritionally Dense Pizza Salad
For centuries Italians have topped pizza with an assortment of lettuce and vegetable blends.  Add the new knowledge of nutritional density in choosing the salad components and Alora!  I did this one last night by an order pick up of a simple marinara (no cheese, tomato sauce sprinkled with oregano and basil, then made a salad topper.  I chopped mustard and red chard greens with fresh fennel, green onions and cilantro.  Dressing was a squeeze of fresh orange juice, some balsamic, olive oil and fresh sea salt and pepper.  Some folks are saying no gluten. Some are saying no salt and no oils.  But I am saying, I want to eat, be consistent in my weight, feel good, live longer and have fresh, simple deliciousness.  I mean, what more could you ask for? And best yet, to enjoy all the greens, I made a sandwich of the last two pizza wedges. For me,  this creative

tasty fun satisfies my needs like a good Pizza Pie from The Vegetable Alchemist!  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment